Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator Ultimate Review
Introduction to Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator
When getting into the world of egg hatching, there are a lot of choices that can seem daunting to a prospective buyer. That is why I have put together a review for the Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator, a product that provides a number of elegant solutions to difficulties that first-time egg hatchers may face.
The Brinsea brand is well established in the hatching industry, providing solutions to demands ranging from large quantity professional egg hatching incubators to introductory hatchers. The Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator is geared more towards the introductory level, for personal use. This product represents a simple introduction to egg hatching that retains a professional standard of quality that the budding egg hatcher will come to find indispensable.
Criteria- What Makes a Good Product?
With so many different products on the market, it can be hard to identify what separates a quality egg incubator from a lower standard imitation. I have identified three main areas to look at when deciding on your incubator and how the Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator performs in each of these.
- First off is the price, at around $$$ the Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator comes in at the introductory to intermediate range, as such it fits the gap in the market for those looking to start off into the world of egg hatching or those looking to upgrade from a more basic incubator.
- Second is the ease of use of the product. As this may be the first egg incubator, you will be buying it is essential that you are provided with an experience that is both easy and enjoyable. The Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator provides a quality experience while packaging its advanced technology in a remarkably user friendly way.
- Finally, there is the longevity of the incubator. This is where Brinsea’s industry experience sets the Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator apart. Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator offers a level of build quality that is second to none, guaranteeing an incubator that can be used for years.
While the Brinsea brand does guarantee a certain level of quality, it is also important to look at the individual model to show what features that model boasts and what they mean for you. To this end, I will go over the key features that make the Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator my choice for anyone starting off or continuing in egg hatching.
Humidity control is important to all level of the breeder, as variations in humidity can lead to problems in the development of the egg. While still air incubators are able to create humidity, they cannot guarantee that the incubator will deliver the correct humidity throughout the incubation process. The Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator comes with fan assisted airflow to deliver the correct humidity at all times. This takes a lot of the guesswork out of the incubation process and ensures a higher chance your eggs will yield chicks.
The Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator also offers adaptable egg palets. This means that you can use many egg sizes in the same product. This allows the Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator to meet the demands of those with a variety of birds, proving it to be as versatile as it is reliable.
Finally, the Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator is constructed from plastic with bio master protection. This is a specially designed plastic to drastically reduce the chance of bacterial contamination, and increase the chances of successful hatching. As an added bonus to the user, this material is also odor-resistant making the Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator more friendly to use in a household environment.
Pros and cons:
We can already see that the Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator packs a lot into its deceptively small packaging. However, there are also details that are worth noting that go beyond technical specifications. I have organized these into a list of pro’s and a few cons’.
- The clear top makes viewing the hatching into a fun event that everyone can take part in.
- A three-year guarantee on this product means that you will get lots of use out of this product
- Brinsea offer free supplemental reading on their website, making sure you are informed at every level of incubation
While the pallet size for the eggs is adaptable it only accepts eggs up to a certain size, so, unfortunately, it does not work with goose eggs.
This Hatcher is not compatible with other incubators and can only be used as a stand-alone product
The Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator is an ideal product for anyone looking to enter into the world of egg incubation. Offering a simple interface packed with advanced features and excellently designed details, the Brinsea Mini Advance Hatching Egg Incubator wouldn’t look out of place in a family household or as a valued accompaniment to a professional setup.
See our top 15 best chicken egg incubator